Ever since the advent of BlackBerry's BBM alternative messenger apps have been extremely popular. Kik Messenger is one such Android app that is immensely popular. Kik is currently available for Android, iPhone, and BlackBerry, but there is no native way to install Kik Messenger for your PC. Fortunately, there's a workaround...
- If you haven't already, download and install the BlueStacks Android Emulator for PC.
- Once installed, click on App Stores then GetJar to search the GetJar App Store.
- In the GetJar search box, type in Kik Messenger and click Go.
- Find Kik Messenger by Kik Interactive and click FREE.
- Click the Download button to download and install Kik Messenger.
- Once installed, run Kik Messenger on your PC by clicking My Apps then Kik Messenger.
- Create a new Kik account or log into your existing account to connect to Kik Messenger using your PC's existing Internet connection.